Our AVX machines offer a lager format X-Y-Z travel: 22" x 16" x 10" (550mm x 400mm x 250mm). New to the AVX is the option to configure dual camera inputs, allowing the user to make measurements on both the macro and micro levels with one system without changing lenses or re-calibrating. Ideal for use in QC labs, research, engineering, or manufacturing environments where large parts with many intricate features need inspection. AVX models utilize linear guide X-Y transport for ultra-smooth, high speed positioning and are driven by precision lead screws and servo motors.
AVX 550 Vertical Floor Standing Vision System
- Transports are driven by hi-speed, low maintenance, precision mechanical linear bearings.
- Substantial granite base and bridge for superior machine stability and precision
- MetLogix™ M3 Software
- 24" touchscreen PC
- LED Surface Ring Illumination
- LED Transmitted Illumination
- LED Coaxial Illumination
- Digital Video Color Camera: 1.3 MP, 1/3" SXVGA sensor